Archibat is looking for A DEVELOPMENT PLANNING AND DESIGN MANAGER for a reputed HK real estate developer to join its Shanghai office.
1. Achieve the highest quality, innovative, government approved masterplans within budget & specified time frames.
2. Procure and supervise design and related consultant teams to ensure design to achieve in the required level of quality, schedule and budget of projects.
3. Review planning & urban design documents prepared by consultants to ensure documents produced meet legislative requirements and are realistic for project execution.
4. Analyze information provided by our research, business development, leasing department.
5. Select the appropriate consultants to achieve project objectives.
6. Manage the progress of the project and ensure a good relationship is maintained with the consultants, authorities, partners or other relevant parties.
7. Coordinate with local officials in preparation of property portfolio for perusal of management and business partners, and in obtain various approvals for design construction.
8. Provide design and planning support and ensure that the integrity of planning concept holds.
9. Completes other jobs assigned by supervisor.
1. Bachelor degree or above majoring in Architect/Urban Planning or relevant discipline with minimum 8 years relevant experience in project planning and design;
2. Proficiency in written and oral communication, both in the dominant language(s) of their particular location and in English;
3. Proficient user of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and refined knowledge of computer tools;
4. Active sense of business awareness;
5. Good communication, planning/organization, inter-personal skills;
6. Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Please submit your application by applying on www.archibat.com.cn or by sending your resume directly to [email protected]